I had a weird dream last night i can not recall most of it but what i do remember went a little like this in my dream i woke up and went up stairs my little brother and sister were these flower things that kept asking for food. And i look at the clock and it is 8:30 am and then i am in this truck thing and we are going really fast down a hill and Tigger is saying it is more fun when you put your hands in the air like this then i turn around and this monster thing is sitting in the back so i jump out And Lord Voldemort catches me by the arm and threatens to kill me so there you have it the weirdest dream i have had in well last night. if you want to hear mor dreams log on to www.dreams .com no do not do that it was a joke.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha! That truly is one of the best dreams I've heard! I've had many weird dreams... I love them!
ReplyDelete